Our goal is to help create businesses which are better, more valuable and sustainable for their stakeholders – to help close the gap between where they are today and where they need to be tomorrow.
We do this by supporting organisations to build and deliver credible and rewarding corporate responsibility and sustainability programmes.
Developing a strategy and having the experience of actually making this a reality are two very different challenges. We are uniquely placed in this regard, as we are able to call upon sound practical multi-sector experience and a proven international track record having worked in-house for some of the world’s best-known organisations.
Whether you want to develop a sustainability policy, improve your strategy, prepare a business case, build organisational capability, win a tender or deliver more sustainable products and services, we can help.
We can support you in the following areas:
- Vision, values, positioning, strategy and policy development
- Regulatory risk assessment
- Stakeholder identification, segmentation and engagement
- Identification and evaluation of priority (or material) issues
- Organisational planning, management and governance design
- Circular economy business models
- Performance measures
- Sustainability management systems (including ISO 20121 implementation support)
- Operational planning and control
- Change management
- Capacity / capability building
- Issues management
- Collaborative business partnerships
- Ethical and sustainable sourcing and procurement
- Contract and supply chain management
Reporting & Assurance
- Reporting strategy and standards (including GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines)
- Data collection and management
- Content development
- Certification and assurance advice
- SRI and CR indexes and benchmarking surveys support (e.g. DJSI, FTSE4Good, CDP, BITC)
- Regulatory compliance appraisals
- Performance evaluation and auditing
- Lessons learned reviews
The above is not exhaustive and everything can be customised to meet your needs. We have a flexible, open and honest approach and our aim is always to provide you with something that’s genuinely credible and useful. If we do not believe we can help you directly we will tell you.
We can take on short-term assignments or work with you on a longer-term basis as part of your team.